For the Noodles
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 lb shrimp, deveined with tail on
- 1/2 lb seafood mix (scallops, squid, imitation crab)
- 1 dozen mussels, on a half shell
- 1/2 tsp chicken bouillon
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tomatoes, each cut into 8 slices
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small sweet onion, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- 4-5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2-4 fresh Thai chilies, finely minced
- 1 cup fresh Thai basil, stemmed and cleaned
- Optional: 1/2 cup canned diced tomatoes
For the Sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tbsp seasoning sauce or Maggi sauce
- 1/2 tbsp fish sauce
Cook the spaghetti noodles in salted boiling water until they are al dente. Drain and set aside.
In a small bowl, mix together the sweet soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, seasoning sauce, fish sauce, sugar, and cornstarch. Mix well and set aside.
Season the seafood mixture and shrimp with chicken bouillon, salt, and pepper.
On a hot and oiled Blackstone Griddle or a large frying pan, stir fry the sliced onions, garlic, and Thai chili peppers for 2-3 minutes.
Add the seasoned seafood to the griddle and cook thoroughly.
Next, add the bell peppers, tomatoes, and jalapeños. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add the cooked noodles to the griddle and pour the sauce over everything. Toss well to coat everything with the sauce.
Finally, add the Thai basil to the pan and mix well. Serve hot and enjoy!